Plot Summary: The MC chooses to travel with Saizo. As they pass through a town the MC blows their cover and causes them to be pursued. Saizo has nothing but insults for her, but when she shows determination to become someone fitting of the Ninja Princess title, he is always willing to lend his guidance.
What I think of him: Saizo is slightly two-faced in that he is much less harsh when Hanzo is around. But when Hanzo is gone the gloves come off and he pretty much says whatever he wants. He is respected as perhaps the best ninja from Koga, a master of disguise, and is sort of Sasuke’s keeper. He grew up alone and feeling responsible for the death of his mother (who died giving birth to him), because of this he feels like he doesn’t deserve happiness. He has thrown himself fully to the fate of being a ninja (marrying whoever is picked out for him and probably dying for a mission).
Saizo was the first otoge route I ever played so he has a special place in my heart.
Charm point: Although he always has a harsh word, he’s good at taking care of people
Cuddle, kiss, or push down: Cuddle all night long because the MC is his favorite pillow
Would have eloped with:
- The MC actually gets training!
- The night after Kuma and the MC are attacked when Saizo comforts the MC
- The MC ending the battle at Iga
- Saizo confession and everything through the CG leading up to it
- Chapter 10, because Saizo says lovely, lovely things and the MC does stuff!
- Basically all of the Happy Ending
- Stupid pretty ninja and their stupid “I can’t be with you” bit
- I wishes the Oriku thing had been less. Even when I know what’s going on, it hurts to read
Worth the price of admission?: Since you get Saizo, Sasuke, and Kotaro for $4.99 I say go for it, it’s a great deal.
After the main route (POSSIBLE SPOILERS): Didn’t read any
Notable substories: Didn’t read any