This is an older review reposted from my Tumblr
What I think of him: Yoshitsune is a great leader. He’s kind, charismatic, wise, strong, and has a vision for the war ridden country. He’s very gentle and artistic. Because of his unusual background he’s very good at thinking outside the box.
He cares for the men serving under him, not just his ninja but also the normal foot soldiers. He’s also concerned about the people opposing him,
He’s very devoted to his older brother who is the only family he has left alive. But he has sort of built a family out of the ninja following him.
He has super pretty hair…
Cuddle, Kiss, or Push Down: Kiss on the forehead or the top of the head.
Would have eloped with
- Benki, because Yoshitsune suggests it one too many times.
- Sohma, because he is so sassy around Goyo in the end.
- When Goyo hits on the MC and Yoshitsune is like nu-uh, and then Mizuki says he’ll protect you (from Goyo)
- When the MCchases after Yoshitsune after he disappears and then proceeds to proposition him when she finds him
- Yoshitsune continuing to suggest you hook up with Benki
Replay?: I will probably go after the other endings after I run out of other things to do.