Plot Summary: The MC and Hanzo set out for Iga but are attacked in the mountains by enemy ninja. After being forcibly separated from Hanzo and dragged off a cliff, the MC is rescued by Munenori. Munenori wants to discuss an alliance with the ninja to get rid of Nobunaga. Once both side agree, Munenori announces that he’s going to teach the swordsmen of an army Nobunaga is gathering to attack the ninja. And while he is gathering information, he’s going to keep the MC at his side.
What I think of him: Munenori is arrogant and highhanded. He excels at everything he tries his hands at and is known for making the most logical decisions that will benefit his clan. Although he has four older brothers, he was raise as the superior child who would one day head the clan. He is devoted to Ieyasu and desires to see a peaceful world where innocents no longer suffer.
Charm point: He “can’t handle” cats, they totally scare him
Cuddle, kiss, or push down: Take a bath together, just so you aren’t overheard 😉
Would have eloped with:
- Hanzo, because he is so sweet and so very in love with the MC
- When the MC sasses Munenori
- Finding out that Munenori is scared of cats
- Sexy times in the Happy Ending
- When Hanzo tells you lovely things
- The few occasions that Munenori is actually nice to the MC
- When Munenori pushes the MC away because she makes him “just a man”
- When he actually says that Hanzo is better for the MC than he is (I was already thinking it at this point, you didn’t need to add to it, Munenori)
Worth the price of admission?: If you’re okay wading through the mean to get to the good parts then I do recommend this route
After the main route (POSSIBLE SPOILERS): None
Notable substories: Haven’t read any