Plot Summary: Shortly after the MC has come aboard, the Sirus is attacked by another pirate ship, the Rika, which is captained by Alan. Alan falls in love with the MC at first sight and proposes to her immediately. After the Rika pirates are chased off, Alan promises that he will return to kidnap the MC. And, since the Rika makes a habit of following the Sirus, he does, repeatedly. But since the Yamato Navy is chasing Alan, his pursuit puts the MC and both crews in danger.
What I think of him: Alan is the flamboyant and eccentric captain of the Rika. He’s gullible and a bit of a masochist. He really cares about his crew and his first rule for his crew is to “protect your lives first”. He’s somewhat of a coward and very much an unintentional pervert. He’s great at making jewelry and cooking. He likes taking care of people.
Charm point: He frequently catches secondhand embarrassment from the MC
Cuddle, kiss, or push down: Just sitting in his room as he tells you stories
Would have eloped with:
- Nathan, because he wants to feed you and thinks he can do it better than Alan
- Eduardo, because he won’t admit he wants you back on the Sirus
- Whenever Alan is waiting for the MC to hit him
- Alan and Morgan’s race
- Escaping from the Yamato dungeon
- Alan’s reputation isn’t explained
- How Alan leaves the Sirus crew, including the MC who he claims to love, to die after setting off a deadly trap
Worth the price of admission?: Yes. Alan is hard to take seriously until nearly the end, but this route is great fun as long as you aren’t expecting anything too serious
After the main route (POSSIBLE SPOILERS):
- Epilogue: The MC is uncomfortable about going back and forth between the Rika and the Sirus. It is great how all the guys support her, especially Alan, and it really shows how much Alan loves her.
Notable substories: Haven’t read any